- According to this quiz, I am average at life. Ok, I probably didn’t need to take this to know that, but it’s still enlightening. Rate My Life.
More after the jump…
- Wow, I really remember these. 10 Famous Product Failures and their Ads.
- Enter the DCBlogs Photography Contest. It’s easy and you can win a free shirt! DCBlogs Photography Contest.
- My picks of the week: Friday Night Lights, Missouri Tigers, the perfect wrap dress, and this recipe for banana bread (warning, will send you into spasms of pleasure).
- Have a nephew, niece, or little kid in your life, but not sure what present to get them this Christmas that won’t provoke the scorn of their parents and/or send them to the hospital? Check out The Cool Mom Picks Safer Toy Guide. Avoid the Aquadots this year.
- Already foreseeing problems dealing with all of the presents you need for family and friends? Organize a Secret Santa this year and save yourself a few headaches (and some money as well). Elfster.com.
Have a great week. The Monday Morning Slack Off Report is being sent away on business again, and won’t be back for 2 weeks. I leave you with this: