Behold, the triumphant return of the MMSOR! Forgive the long absence. The holidays were rough on us.
- Got a flight in your future? Get a taste of what culinary delights await you on your trip. Now you can look at real photos of airline meals, sorted by airline, including user reviews. Mmm… gooey pasta and cold rolls… AirlineMeals.net.
More after the jump…
- The first time I got a Rubik’s cube, I worked on it for a whole two hours before giving up and just peeling the stickers off and rearranging them. In case you have an unsolved one lying around from your childhood, here’s how to solve it. Without sticker peeling. How to Solve a Rubik’s Cube.
- This is one of those things you always thought of doing, but never really bothered to. So, while you’re sitting in your office on Monday morning, finishing up your coffee and/or Diet Coke, contact your local American Red Cross and sign up for a CPR class. You may save a life one day. American Red Cross.
- Turned down again by those damned picky publishing companies? Screw ’em and publish your own book. Try either Lulu.com or Blurb.com. You can even set up storefront and sell your own book online. I recommend the Blog Book option if you wish to memorialize the contents of your blog for coffee table immortality.
- One word: HILARIOUS. I Got What America Needs Right Here, by The Onion.